Monday, November 3, 2008

Hyrum at UNI

Well, we knew it was coming but it doesn't make it easy. After a very physical battle to try to get Hyrum on the bus this morning, we made the decision to admit him again to the University Neuropsych Institute. His anxiety has become so severe that it's debilitating. He really wouldn't leave the house without a big fight.

Hyrum and I had a talk after getting calmed down after the bus fight and he chose to go to UNI. I told him that he must feel pretty bad inside to chose to be admitted again. He agreed.

I am okay with this as long as I keep thinking about what's best for him. If I start to focus on my own feelings, I break down. I can't really write more about it now because the pain is still too raw. I miss my baby.

-Wendy

2 comments:

Justin said...

that's got to be a tough one.
Our prayers are with your family.

Cameron and Amy said...

Wendy, you're doing such a great job. Hyrum and Porter are so blessed to have you and Jason as parents. Come down or I'll come up if you ever need to vent or talk.