Monday, December 29, 2008

My life as a short order cook

Yes, it is sort of flattering that Hyrum eats whatever I make but this is getting ridiculous. He is constantly hungry. He eats dinner with us and then when we visit grandma or aunt Rachel or aunt Jan's, he begs for food there. Just for lunch today so far he has eaten a whole BK chicken nugget kids meal and two peanut butter sandwiches!

His size 8 pants no longer fit and when we tried the size 10's I had waiting for him to grow into, the waist was too small and the legs were too long. This is the same trouble I ran into when he was a baby. I had to get pants big and then sew them shorter so that they would fit both his waist and leg length. I'm thinking that it's a side effect of one of the medications because the kid is definitely active!

No comments: