Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Feelin' Great and Sailin into Summer

Hey the recovery from the surgery was great! I was only down essentially four days. I was just a little tired for the week after. I don't consider myself and amazing healer or really in shape or anything so I consider this a miracle.

I have so many fun pics to share but I'm having trouble with the memory card downloading to my computer.

We had Hyrum's school field day today at the South Davis Rec center and Porter's is tomorrow at Rocket Park. Life is just a party lately and my house looks like it. We had 7 boys over this afternoon and I loved every play dough, dress up, wild minute of it.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Glad your recovery was so great and that you are having so much fun with the boys! We really do need to do a cousin get together sometime this summer :)